2016 Keynote Lunch: Connected Storytelling - Leveraging Digital and Data to Move Beyond Powering Ads
Catch Mikael's full length keynote presentation on our Youtube Channel now!
During this special one-hour keynote presentation, Giant Spoon Director of Strategy Mikael Greenlief will take attendees on an exploration of how marketers and brands can look beyond just data to drive performance and response, and highlight ways to create deeper engagement with their audience. Technology, data, and digital can be leveraged beyond just powering programmatic banner ads, video and TV spots, and put to work to create context, value, meaning, and affinity through the power of personalized moments and connection.
- Understanding how a truly connected world and the "Internet of Things" completely change the landscape of leveraging digital and data to power messaging.
- In a connected world, the notion that “everything is media” is more true than ever.
- Open data sources and interconnectivity can be used to deepen relationships and drive preference with consumers.
- Learning what consumers expect and what they don't expect, and how to capitalize on both with digital.
- Reciprocity is key in a world where we're collecting so much information about consumers and asking for their attention. What value are we giving them in return beyond just an ad?
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
**Plated lunch will be served.
This keynote panel is proudly sponsored by: